👽 Area 51m Review [Part 2.5] Rendering Video 🎬 (Fan Noise) i9-9900k 2070
Area 51m Rendering Video Review 💙 i9-9900k Overclocked and rendering video – Area 51m Review Behind the Scenes (+Fan Noise)
In this (brief) Part 2.5 Area 51m Review of the Best Gaming Laptop for 2019 I am using my Area 51m as my main everyday workhorse. (This video was entirely editing on my Area 51m Too!). I am rendering a video that will be coming out soon – a new Behind The Scenes inside look at some footage i’m getting in preparation for the up & coming Alienware Area51m Review Part 3!
I test the fan noise @ full speed and show the Alienware Command Center (Alien FX etc)
Join me and share my experience rendering an Adobe Premiere Pro while the Area 51m CPU (i9-9900k) is overclocked to 5Ghz (running at 4.8Ghz) using an RTX 2070 with the Mercury CUDA Rendering Engine running.
- CPU: i9 9900-k
- GPU: RTX 2070
- RAM: 16GB 2400Mhz
- DISPLAY: 144hz 1080p w/G-Sync & Tobii Eye Tracking
- HDD: 2 X M.2 PCie NVMe in RAID 0 + 1TB Hybrid 2.5″
- COLOUR: Dark Side of the Moon
Check out the NEW Alienware Area 51m Gaming Laptop HERE:
The Alienware Area 51m is newly released earlier in 2019 at CES. It’s Alienware’s newest ‘Desktop Replacement’ Gaming Laptop for 2019.
See the previous video in the series:
👽 Alienware Area 51m Review 😍 [Part 2] ULTIMATE Desktop Setup
- 3DS MAX (Main 3D Logo model creation)
- Adobe After Effects (Primary Compositing & Effects / Camera moves)
- VC Element 3D (AE Plugin to texture / animate logo and text objects)
- VC Optical Flares (AE Plugin for lens flare effects & animations – w/ProPresets)
- Adobe Premier Pro (Final editing and sound production)
- Digital Juice SFX Libraries (Vol 1,2,3,4)
- Digital Juice Stack Traxx